Saturday 19 December 2015

P.O, RECRUITMENT 2015

I.C.I.C.I, BANK  PROBATIONARY OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2015.

I.C.I.C.I, Bank P.O, recruitment 2015 issued a notification for filling the job of probationary officers, for Manipal Academy. educational qualification and age limit and experience age relaxation as follows. 

Name of job                         :-I.C.I.C.I  Bank Probationary,

Educational qualification   :- The person who want to apply to job must a Graduate of any subject                                                      with 55%  aggregate merit marks  more preference is given to                                                                mathematics candidate or engineering candidate.

Age limit                            :- The persons appearing for the I.C.I.C.I  Bank P.O,  below 25 years of                                                    age. and more than 25 years persons not allow to write the examination.

Selection process               :- The persons are selected on the basis of merit got in the written                                                              examination and merit gained by the candidate in group discussion in                                                    the interview.

Processing of applying     :- The procedure for applying to this post is through online method.

For the any other more details the candidate may follow the website www.icicicareers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment