Thursday 24 December 2015

I.I.T Bhubaneswar Junior Research Fellow,

(I.I.T.) Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, recruitment 2016,

I.I.T Bhubaneswar recruitment 2016,in the school of Earth and Ocean and Climatic science Research institute. as issued a notification for the following placement and the conditions for recruiting the Indian citizens to the placement, the following are some conditions and rules as follows,

Name of the placement  :- I.I.T, Bhubaneswar Junior Research Fellow.

No of placements           :- Only one placement,

Education qualification :- The person who want to join in the placement must have Post Graduation                                             Degree in Geology  or applied Geology  (M.Sc.Geology) from recognized                                             university,

Forms sending place     :- The persons who want to join in the placement they can send the                                                             certificates  or testimonials through online to Assist,Registrar                                                                 (R&D),I.I.T.,Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, bhubaneswar,

The date for apply,         :-The last date for application is 5-1-2016 and application received after 5-1-                                           2016 are not accepted,

For any further full details please go through the web site www.iitbbs.ac.in  

No comments:

Post a Comment