Thursday 31 December 2015

I I O R -RECRUITMENT 2016. SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSTS

(I I O R)- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF OIL SEED RESEARCH

(I I O R)- Indian Institute of Oil Seed research recruitment 2016, as issued notification for filling vacancies for this institute to run successfully for filling the vacancies the following are conditions and rules as follows.

Names of the jobs:- The following is the only job of (I I O R) that is Senior Research Fellow,

No of vacancies :- The following Senior Research Fellow of (I I O R ) is the only one type of job has the vacancies is only one vacancy.

Educational qualification:- For the following Senior Research Fellow of (I I O R) the qualification is Post Graduation in Plant Science.

Age limit:- For the job (I I O R) Senior Research Fellow the candidate who want to apply to the job is in between 35 years to 40 years of age as on the date of 12-1-2016,

Age limit for reserved:- For the job (I I O R) Senior Research Fellow the reserved candidates like O BC, SC, ST. P handicapped, the age relaxation is for O BC, 3 years, and for SC, and ST, 5 years, and for P H 10 years of age relaxation as on 12-1-2016,

Application method :- The candidates who want to apply for these job of (I I O R) Senior Research Fellow must go through original certificates along with xerox copies of certificates (Study certificate,Technical certificates, caste certificates issued by Thasildar. and passport size photos affixed to application form) along with all these certificate go I C A R - Indian Institute of Oil Seed Research, Rajendra nagar Hyderabad.

Selection Method :- The selection of (I I O R) Senior Research Fellow is through interview process by short listing the merit marks of the candidates.

Last date for reporting application form is 12-1-2016, the application forms come after this are rejected interview is not taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment