Wednesday 30 December 2015

CPCRI-RECRUITMENT. 2016, TECHNICIAN JOBS

(C P C R I)-CENTRAL PLANTATION CROPS RESEARCH INSTITUTE

(C P C R I)-Central Plantation Crops Research Institute recruitment 2016 as issued a notification for the filling Jobs for institute to run the institute successfully ,the following are the conditions and rules and qualifications as follows.

Names of jobs:- The following are the (C P C R I) Technical Assistant, and Technician.

No of Vacancies:- The following are no vacancies these are (C P C R I) Technical Assist-09, Technician-16,

Educational qualification:- The qualification for these jobs (C P C R I) Technical Assist, and Technician is a Graduation of Social science from recognized university for Job no 1 and for (C P C R I) Technician jobs a 10th class pass or S S C certificate with 60 merit marks is needed,

Age limit :- The age limit for the candidates who applying to the jobs of (C P C R I) Technical Assist Technician are in between 18 years to 30 years as on the date of 22-1-2016, as per government rules.

Age limit for reserved:- The age limit for the reserved persons like O BC, SC, ST, handicapped,who are applying to  this jobs (C P C R I) Technical Assist. Technician are in this way for O BC, 3 years, SC. 5 years, P Handicapped.10 years, as the date of 22-1-2016. as per government rules.

Fee payment:- The candidate who want apply to jobs of (C P C R I) Technical assist and Technician are in this way they have to pay 300/- rupees DD or I P O in favor I C A R unit C P C R I  Kasaragod  and exemption of fee payment is given to categories like SC. ST. P handicapped. they did not pay amount for applying to (C P C R I) Technical Assist and Technician jobs. as per government rules.

Selection method:- Selection is on the basis of written examination followed by the interview they short listed the merit candidates.

Application method :- The method of application is the candidates who apply to the jobs (C P C R I) Technical Assist and Technician are they enclose the fee DD or IPO with down loaded application form study certificate and technical certificate and caste certificate and resent passport size photos with attested and send to Director, I C A R-C P C R I ,Post  Kudlu, Kasaragod , Kerala,

Last date for sending application is 22-1-2016.

Last date for sending application for remote are as 6-2-2016.
 for detailed knowledge about these notification go to web site www.cpcri.gov.in      

No comments:

Post a Comment