Thursday 24 December 2015

I.I.T BOMBAY-POST DOCTORAL FELLOW,

(I.I.T) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT 2016,
BOMBAY,

Department of Bio science and Bio Engineering I.I.T Bombay recruitment 2016 has issued a notification for filling job of Post Doctoral Fellow, to run the institute successfully by the Indian citizen, the following are the conditions and rules.

Name of the job              :- I.I.T, Post Doctoral Fellow. Bombay,

No of vacancies              :- There are 2 vacancies,

Education qualification  :- The person who want to do the job must posses the Degree of P.h D, in                                                  Bio Engineering,

Age limit                       :- The candidates age must be below 35 years as on 30-1-2016, more than this                                           age are not accepted,

Applying procedure      :- The who want to apply must send  their CV with research plan maximum 2                                           pages to the institute,

Last date of application :- 30-1-2016,

For any other further details please go to website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in 

No comments:

Post a Comment