Thursday 24 December 2015

I.I.T KHARAGPUR Jr or Sr Research Fellow JOBS

(I.I.T) Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur,

I.I.T  Kharagpur recruitment 2016 has  issued a notification for filling the jobs as Jr or Sr Research Fellow, Jr Project Assistant, Sr Research Fellow, for running the institute very well the following are condition for filling the jobs by the Indian citizens, as follows.

Name of jobs               :- Jr or Sr Research fellow Mathematical or Chemical I.I.T Kharagpur,
                                        Jr Project Assistant for I.I.T Kharagpur,
                                        Sr Research fellow for  I.I.T Kharagpur,

No of vacancies           :- Jr or Sr Research fellow Mathematical or Chemical I.I.T Kharagpur  1,
                                        Jr Project Assistant for I.I.T kharagpur  1,
                                        Sr Research Fellow for I.I.T Kharagpur  1,

Education qualification- for Jr or Sr Research Fellow Post Graduation (M.Sc,)  Mathematical or                                                 Physic or Chemical or Biological is need, 70% marks,
                                        for Jr Project Assistant for I.I.T  Kharagpur is need B.Tech, or M.Tech in                                             Electronic Communication, with 70% marks,
                                        for Sr Research Fellow  I.I.T Kharagpur is need M.Tech or M.S in                                                         Electronic Communication Engineering or Computer science Engineering                                             with 70% marks,

Selection procedure     :- Selection of Candidates is on the basis of interview `the persons subjects                                               marks and group discussion marks are treated for merit, the merit                                                          candidates are taken to the jobs,

Application fee            :- A Candidate must pay a fee of Rupees 50/- towards to interview fee D.D in                                           favour of I.I.T Kharagpur payable at I.I.T Kharagpur,

The last date for application of the post 1, 3, 4 is as on 5-1-2016,

for detailed varification or observing go to website www.iitkgp.ac.in 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment