Sunday 3 January 2016

EXIM BANK RECRUITMENT2016 Dy MANAGER POST

E X I M  IMPORT BANK OF INDIA

E X I M Import Bank of India recruitment 2016 as issued a notification for filling the posts of Dy Manager /J M I for Indian citizens following are the conditions and rules for filling the citizens

Name of post: The post to be filling is E X I M bank Dy Manager

No of vacancies: The posts to be filling by E X I M bank Dy Manager is 5 in number

Education qualification: The Indian citizens wanted to apply to  the post of E X I M bank Dy Manager must be graduate with commercial mathematics with more marks

Age limit: The Indian citizens applying to E X I M bank Dy Manager posts must be below 35 years as on 1-1-2016

Age limit of reserved: The age limit for reserved Indian citizens applying to E X I M bank Dy Manager posts is as per Indian government rules

Application procedure: The eligible citizens may apply to the E X I M bank Dy Manager posts with enclosing the all certificates with photos to concerned officer of E X I M bank

Selection method: The citizens applying to posts of E X I M bank Dy Manager are selected on the basis of written examination and interview personal

Last date of receipt of application forms is as on the date 27-1-2016

for detailed verification of about posts E X I M bank Dy Manager chat the website www.eximbankindia.in

No comments:

Post a Comment